Father’s Day Weekend – 10 Songs About Dad [VIDEO]
To my dad, brother, my wonderful husband, all the men, single moms and grand parents who take the role of fatherhood or parenting seriously….HAPPY FATHER’S DAY! Here’s a look at some of the best songs about dad.
It doesn’t take much to make a baby, we all know that. However, it takes a lot of time and effort to be a dad. Hat’s off to all you who provide the love, care, guidance and protection every child deserves. There’s something about a fathers love. The family isn’t complete without you. A special shout-out to the single moms out there for your love and sacrifice and to all the step-dads out there, who provide the love and security that only a dad can provide.
Here’s to you!
1. Luther Vandross- Dance WIth My Father
2. Will Smith- Just The Two Of Us
3. Shaquile O’Neal- Biological Didn’t Bother
4. Ed O.G. & Da Bulldogs- Be A Father To Your Child
5. Ja Rule Ft. Ronald Isley- Daddy’s Little Baby
6. Nas- Daughters
TO MY BROTHERS GOING THROUGH THE STRUGGLE, DON’T GIVE UP….
7. Don Trip ft. Cee-Lo Green- Letter To My Son
8. B-Rock & The Bizz – My Baby Daddy
9. 2 Pac- Letter 2 My Unborn
10. Jay-Z- Glory