Kobe Signs Over Two Mansions To Vanessa –Tha Wire
It looks like their divorce is well on it's way, as Kobe and Vanessa go threw the process of dividing property. Though, it's sad that the two are parting ways, at least they are doing so peacefully. According to court docs, the two are relinquishing property amongst one another, allowing each of them free and clear ownership in the homes deeded them.
Press play and get all the details on who getting what. Meanwhile, Young Money rapper Tyga is back in the news. Police in San Diego say he is responsible for inciting a riot. More than likely he'll face a few lawsuits from the incident, as people were hurt, a club was destroyed and a promoters good name has turned to mud.
Lil Wayne has finally released his new clothing line, Trukfit. Weezy's new line is exclusively available nationwide through Zumiez retailer and KarmaLoop.com. Find out were he got the brands name from and more now. Press play to hear Tha Wire:
HERE'S TODAY'S BONUS STORY
Things have taken a nasty turn with Pilar and Deion Sanders as the couple goes forward with their divorce. According to the latest court docs filed yesterday in Texas and TMZ, Pilar just filed some papers of her own and has issued a few claims she hoping will be considered by the court. Here's her list:
1. Deion is a "bully who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder and needs a full psychological evaluation"
2. he has cheated on her several times throughout their 12 year marriage with multiple people
3. "has been guilty of unkind, uncaring, insensitive, cruel and unusual treatment as well as physical, mental and emotional abuse of Pilar and his children.
4. Deion needs a parenting coach to teach him how to be a better father
5. wants judges to throw out their pre-nup because she was duped into signing the deal while under duress and wants the lion's share of the estate.
6. and finally wants sole custody of their three children
That's about the size of things now. So, far Deion nor his attorney have responded to Pilar's claims, but I'll keep you posted if and when he does.