Meet Dr. Trip Goolsby
Dr. Henry J. (“Trip”) Goolsby, III (Dr. Trip) is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology, and is a Certified Elite Health/Age Management Provider (Age Management Medicine Education Foundation).
For over 20 years Dr. Trip set the bar and led the way in providing patient-centric
community medical oncology and hematology care. His Lake Charles, Louisiana facility received national recognition after being awarded the HOPE Award in 2011 for Best Small Practices. Providing an environment conducive to optimal patient care and healing was focal point for the office design.
Dr. Trip continues to set the bar in Louisiana healthcare by being the forerunner in bringing a whole body mind and soul approach to traditional healthcare services by launching Infinite Health, an integrative medicine center to Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.
- He was born in Newfoundland Canada and holds dual citizenship.
- He graduated medical school with honors in Brussels Belgium.
- When he is able, he instructs sports car racers at NOLA Motor Sports Park.
- His first son was born the year he turned 50 and his second son was born the year he turned 54.
- He refers to his wife as blessing number one and his sons as blessings number two and three.