In order to choose the best battery for your needs, you should consider the following: vehicle manufacturer’s specifications, driving habits, and any additional accessories, such as extra lighting, stereos, CBs, etc
Kwik Kar's 20 Point Oil Change service includes:
• Oil change with up to 5 quarts of oil
• Replace oil filter
• Lubricate chassis (when applicable)
• Check air filter
• Check and fill differential (when applicable)
• Check and fill power steering fluid
• Check and fill anti-freeze/radiator fluid
• Check and fill transmission fluid
• Check and fill transfer case (when applicable)
• Visual battery check
• Check breather element (when applicable)
• Check all belts
• Check wiper blades
• Check and fill windshield washer fluid
• Check A/C or cabin air filter
• Check tire pressure
• Check brake fluid level
• Check throttle body and air induction system
• Vacuum front interior
• Free fluid top-offs between 3,000 mile oil change intervals
Questions the Expert can answer:
How often should I change my oil?
How often should I rotate my tires?
What are the warning signs that I may need new brakes?
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to 107 JAMZ
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://107jamz.com using your original account information.