Digital Sales Manager
Townsquare Media Lake Charles is looking for a Digital Sales Manager to manage a team of dedicated digital sellers and lead all digital sales initiatives in the market. The DSM will be accountable for the digital revenue goals of the local sales team and will work closely with the Director of Sales/Market Manager to create unique and valuable cross-platform programs to generate results for clients and repeatable revenues. These digital initiatives include display, streaming, custom sites, loyalty programs, e-commerce, Seize the Deal, Townsquare Interactive, and other digital products. The position requires senior management experience, strong leadership, and interpersonal skills with the presence to lead others and enhance overall digital revenues while motivating a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of dedicated digital sellers.
- Support, motivate, coach, and train account executives.
- Spend the majority of your time (75%+) on the street making face to face sales calls alongside account executives.
- Develop and implement strategic digital sales plans to accommodate corporate, market, and product goals.
- Direct digital sales forecasting with the director of sales/market manager and sets performance budgets and goals accordingly.
- Prepare and monitor digital sales reports showing booked and projected revenues.
- Follow through with established accountability standards developed by corporate, the director of sales and market manager.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations.
- Maximize client revenue opportunities with on-going account list management.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Be a key member of the market leadership team.
The person filling this position must have a thorough understanding of digital ad products, and candidates must have proper experience selling digital media. This role will lead the local sales team in creating value and delivering results for our advertising partners while insuring a positive experience for consumers and overall brand. The position is also a resource for a consultant to our client base. Five (5) years of digital and overall sales experience and three (3) years of sales management experience is necessary. It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six (6) months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.
Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal employment opportunity employer. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Current Townsquare Media Broadcasting Employee Qualification Statement:
It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.