It’s amazing how far technology has come since we’ve able to take our music with us. Now-a-days we listen on our car radios, phones, satellite, I-Pods/Pads and MP3 players. However, back in the day we didn’t have that luxury. In my day, the “Boom Box” was the only way you could travel with music. I know this will probably tell my age, but I can remember when there were no CD’s. As a matter of fact, the first time I bought an album it was on vinyl. What about you?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Would You Subscribe to Dish Network Just For the NFL?
- Submit Your Entry for 2014 Home for the Holidays
- Would you shoot a wild bear if he broke into your home?
- Do You Think There Are Vampires In New Orleans?
- Do Your Kids Eat the School Provided Lunch?
- Do You Believe the KPLC Poll Showing Landreiu Leading In the Senate Race?