It’s amazing how far technology has come since we’ve able to take our music with us. Now-a-days we listen on our car radios, phones, satellite, I-Pods/Pads and MP3 players. However, back in the day we didn’t have that luxury. In my day, the “Boom Box” was the only way you could travel with music. I know this will probably tell my age, but I can remember when there were no CD’s. As a matter of fact, the first time I bought an album it was on vinyl. What about you?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter
- Would You Go See Bill Cosby?