Some people are better at solving puzzles than others. For example, Emil De Leon stunned himself, the audience, even “Wheel of Fortune” host Pat Sajak, when he solved the “Bonus Round” puzzle in seconds.
Wednesday night’s show, may have been the first time anyone had solved a puzzle that fast. It’s worth looking at again.
Emil won $45,000 in less than 10 seconds, with only two letters on the board. So…..was this real? Is this possible? Did he cheat? Take the poll and let us know. Remember if your a 107 JAMZ MVP, you’ll get an additional 500 points.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Would You Subscribe to Dish Network Just For the NFL?
- Submit Your Entry for 2014 Home for the Holidays
- Would you shoot a wild bear if he broke into your home?
- Do You Think There Are Vampires In New Orleans?
- Do Your Kids Eat the School Provided Lunch?
- Do You Believe the KPLC Poll Showing Landreiu Leading In the Senate Race?