According to Dial Global Nine former American Idol contestants are planning to sue the show for racial discrimination. New York attorney James H. Freeman submitted a letter to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission asking permission to sue the show on behalf of African American contestants. This may be hard to prove after African Americans Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino and Jordin Sparks all won the competition. Take our poll and tell us what you think.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Are DWI Checkpoints Effective or Harassment?
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter