The trial for George Zimmerman continues into the second week. As you know, Zimmerman is on trial for the murder of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed African American teenager who was walking to a family friends home. After leaving a convenience store, he pursued by Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer in Florida and was shot. Zimmerman claims the shooting, which happened on a rainy night in February 2012, was in self-defense. He has been charged with second-degree murder. Do you think he will get off? Or do you think Trayvon’s family will get justice? Take the poll and earn an extra 500 points if your a 107 MVP. If your not an MVP, sign-up now at 107JAMZ.com. Either way, we want to know what you think.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Are DWI Checkpoints Effective or Harassment?
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter