More and more accidents are occurring because people are running traffic lights. I can literally sit at the intersection of Oak Park Blvd. and Gerstner Memorial and at the bare minimum 2 vehicles will run the red-light every time. It’s gotten so bad, when the light turns green I look both ways before I go. Should cameras be installed at all traffic lights or at least the major intersections? Do you think this is a problem? Do you think if they started mailing people hefty traffic tickets, this would stop? Give us your feedback.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Are DWI Checkpoints Effective or Harassment?
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter