After last week’s horrible shooting in Aurora, Colorado the topic of gun control has come up again. Is it time to toughen up the gun laws in this country? Will it do any good? What do you think? Actor/Rapper Ice-T and Rush Limbaugh got into somewhat of a heated exchange over the ordeal. In a recent interview with a London news network, Ice-T said that despite the incident, he doesn’t plan on giving up his arms. T said that he feels it’s every citizen’s right to protect themselves against oppressive governmental forces, saying “Well, I’ll give up my gun when everyone else does. “If there were guns here, would you want to be the only person without one? The right to bear arms is because that’s the last form of defense against tyranny.”
Rush Limbaugh felt it necessary to comment on Ice-T’s statement saying, “He knew the word ‘tyranny,’ and he knows that tyranny comes from government representatives. Double impressive.” Without hesitation, the west coast legend responded to Rush and called him “a racist piece of sh**,” and said that Limbaugh may want to check his credentials as lecturer at some of the country’s top universities before he challenges him again.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Are DWI Checkpoints Effective or Harassment?
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter