The new JS Roundhouse Mids by Adidas will be hitting store shelves in August, but not without controversy. The clothing giant has come under fire for creating a new pair of trainers that have bright yellow/orange shackles that fit around the wearer’s ankles. What do you think? Do you think these shoes are offensive? Are people being to sensitive or has Adidas gone to far? The new kicks by Adidas showed up on Facebook earlier this month with this promotional slogan ‘Got a sneaker game so hot you lock your kicks to your ankles?’
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter
- Would You Go See Bill Cosby?