Unfortunately in this day and age, there are still some businesses in our area that use ‘the law‘, to break ‘the law‘ by profiling their customers. Has this happened to you? If so, tell us your story. It’s bad enough that some businesses in our area get away with using ‘the law‘ to discriminate and turn away potential customers, but actually it’s just as bad that those same customers continue to go back. Let’s keep it 100%, why support a business that doesn’t want your business? Would these businesses be able to survive if you kept your money?
Take the poll and let us know. If your a 107 Jamz MVP get an extra 500 points for your account.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Are DWI Checkpoints Effective or Harassment?
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter