Rodney King, the man whose 1991 beating led to rioting in the streets in Los Angeles, died this weekend at age 47. It’s been almost 20 years since the riots — but did we learn any lessons from them? Has America become a better place since then?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Would You Subscribe to Dish Network Just For the NFL?
- Submit Your Entry for 2014 Home for the Holidays
- Would you shoot a wild bear if he broke into your home?
- Do You Think There Are Vampires In New Orleans?
- Do Your Kids Eat the School Provided Lunch?
- Do You Believe the KPLC Poll Showing Landreiu Leading In the Senate Race?