Rodney King, the man whose 1991 beating led to rioting in the streets in Los Angeles, died this weekend at age 47. It’s been almost 20 years since the riots — but did we learn any lessons from them? Has America become a better place since then?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Are DWI Checkpoints Effective or Harassment?
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter