We have all had it happen to us. Someone is passing slowly in the left lane and you are one of the 15 cars behind them waiting for them to pass and get out of the way. It is especially aggravating when the person holding everyone back is not even going the speed limit; but what if they are doing the speed limit and passing legally? Should they still move out of the way? Should they have to slow down and let everyone pass them? What do you think?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Are DWI Checkpoints Effective or Harassment?
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter