I love this time of year! Mardi Gras is always full of excitement from the parades, parties, balls, chicken runs and good food. It’s the time of the year when Louisiana really gets to shine, by sharing our traditions and rich history with the world. The word Mardi Gras, is French for Fat Tuesday meaning, the last night of eating richer, fatty foods before fasting for Lent. The Mardi Gras season/carnival begins on or after the Epiphany or Kings day and culminates on the day before Ash Wednesday.
Are you planning on celebrated Louisiana’s famous holiday? If so, where? Take this poll and earn a extra 500 points for your MVP account. With these extra points, you can couple more chances to register for out Ultimate Mardi Gras Getaway. Good luck and Laissez les bons temps rouler!
This Poll is part of an article: Where Do You Plan To Celebrate Mardi Gras?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Are DWI Checkpoints Effective or Harassment?
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter