The 2013 NBA finals are officially underway and although each game had its moments of fast-paced, heated, close competition last night, the Heat, Knicks and Warriors walked away with double-digit wins. The Brooklyn Nets and Chicago Bulls are tied at 1-1, with the Memphis Grizzlies, Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics are in a 2-0 hole. Fortunately, there’s still hope for those teams, as a 2-0 deficit isn’t impossible to overcome. As a matter of fact, each of those teams are preparing for two consecutive home games and could even the odds in the process. There’s still a long way to go and right now any team has a shot at the playoff trophy at this point. Speaking of which, who will it be? What team do you think is going to win it all?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Would You Subscribe to Dish Network Just For the NFL?
- Submit Your Entry for 2014 Home for the Holidays
- Would you shoot a wild bear if he broke into your home?
- Do You Think There Are Vampires In New Orleans?
- Do Your Kids Eat the School Provided Lunch?
- Do You Believe the KPLC Poll Showing Landreiu Leading In the Senate Race?