The Obamacare designation of a full time employee is one who gets more than thirty hours a week. Will employers simply make sure none of their part time employees are making more than thirty hours a week? Or will employers offer employees making over thirty dollars a week insurance?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Are DWI Checkpoints Effective or Harassment?
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter