Bullying is a HUGE problem and can be extremely damaging and devastation for a child on the receiving end of it. Can more be done to protect them? Is your child’s school safe? Do you have any suggestions on how to stop bullying in the school system? Unfortunately, a new form of bullying is taking place in several schools here in Calcasieu Parish. Kids have been told not to wear their “school uniform” approved GREEN polo shirt. If they wear them to school they get teased, jumped or beat-up. Ironically, the reason the uniforms were put in place, was to prevent this very thing. Is enough being done to stop this? What do you think?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Are DWI Checkpoints Effective or Harassment?
- Do You Think Mark Ingram is the Best Saints Running Back?
- Do You Think Race Relations Have Improved Under President Obama?
- Do You Agree with Giving Louisiana State Troopers a 20% Raise?
- Do You Think Dropping Oil Prices Will Cost Louisiana Jobs?
- Bonus Code — 107 JAMZ Newsletter