SW District Livestock Show And Rodeo Is Coming Back To Lake Charles
Since 1939, the Southwest District Livestock Show And Rodeo have been a staple in Southwest Louisiana. The Harper & Morgan Rodeo event is full of great rodeo events.
This is the 84th year for the rodeo here in Lake Charles. Wow, that is impressive. Get ready to gather up the family and enjoy three days of non-stop rodeo action taking place at the Burton Coliseum in South Lake Charles.
The Southwest District Livestock Show And Rodeo will run from February 2nd through February 4th, 2023 this year. It will feature a parade, trail ride, livestock show, mutton busting, and heart-pounding rodeo action all three days.
On Thursday, February 2nd with the rodeo parade. It will start on the corner of Patrick and LaGrange streets in Lake Charles and will travel west on Lagrange to Ryan Street, and then south on Ryan Street to the McNeese Football Stadium. The first night of rodeo events starts that evening at 7:30 pm inside the Burton.
On Friday, February 3rd, the trail ride begins at 9:00 am, and the trail riders will leave McNeese Stadium and head South on Common street to the Burton Coliseum.
- From 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm there will be a Bullfighters Autograph Session at Boot Barn which is located at 2990 East Prien Lake Rd, Lake Charles, La.
- At 5:00 pm the Southwest District Livestock Show And Rodeo Hall of Fame Induction Banquet at Chalkley Room
- 6:00 pm -- Trailriders line up for Grand Entry to Rodeo Performance
- 7:30 pm -- Southwest District Livestock Show And Rodeo performance
On Saturday, February 4th, there will be two performances.
- 2:00 pm -- Southwest District Livestock Show And Rodeo performance
- 7:00 pm -- Southwest District Livestock Show And Rodeo performance
So get ready to saddle up and head over to the Southwest District Livestock Show And Rodeo February 2nd through 4th, 2023 at the Burton in Lake Charles.
View the Gravesites of Famous Country Music Artists