Top 5 Cheapest Crawfish Prices In Lake Charles, Louisiana
Crawfish season is here and there are plenty of places to get this Cajun delicacy in Lake Charles.
Looking for some spicy mudbugs around town? We have a list of restaurants and drive-thrus all across The Chuck that have the best prices.
Crawfish Fun Fact: I found this article that says the oldest fossil records show crawfish burrows in Australia from over 115 years ago. Crawfish farming didn't start to catch on until the 1960s and today Louisiana provides 70-90% of the crawfish consumed in the USA.
Here Are The Top 5 Cheapest Crawfish Prices In Lake Charles:
5. The Crawfish Stop on Country Club - $5.50 per pound boiled. Specials: $16.50 for 3 lbs.; $27.50 for 5 lbs.
4. Mr. Bill's Seafood Express - $4.99 per pound boiled. Special: $3.99 to-go.
3. JT's Seafood - $4.79 per pound boiled. Specials: $4.49 for 10 lbs. or more; $4.29 for 25 lbs or more.
2. Contraband Crawfish - $3.99 per pound boiled. Special: $3.49 for 10 lbs. or more.
1. Rouses - $2.99 per pound boiled. Special: $2.79 for 10 lbs or more.
I'm not much of a crawfish eater, but I love the potatoes, mushrooms, onions, sausage, and corn that are boiled with the crawfish. Where are your favorite places to get the extras boiled with your mudbugs? Let us in know in the comments of our Facebook post.