Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office Reopening
Good news for many, as it was announced that all of the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office buildings will reopen to the public this Monday. However, although the offices will be open, the public is highly encouraged to conduct business over the phone and online. If you prefer to handle business in person, please wear a mask while conducting business.
Also, be aware that the public will be subject to a health screening upon arrival. There are no changes to visitation at the Calcasieu Correctional Center or the Calcasieu Sheriff's Prison. Visitation will remain suspended until further notice. However, inmates will continue to receive free phone calls during the week.
Please note the following changes for Phase One. In order to meet with Sheriff Tony Mancuso or Chief Stitch Guillory, you must call 337-491-3715 and set up an appointment. For fingerprints, you need to call 337-491-3642. If you are needing assistance from a LEC, please call one of the following numbers prior to your arrival:
- Bell City / Hayes LEC: (337) 491-7939
- Carlyss LEC: (337) 491-3810
- Central LEC: (337) 491-3626
- DeQuincy LEC: (337) 494-4590
- Iowa LEC: (337) 491-3629
- Moss Bluff LEC: (337) 491-3627
- South Lake Charles LEC: (337) 431-1331
- Sulphur LEC: (337) 491-3625
- Starks LEC: (337) 491-6659
- Vinton LEC: (337) 494-4568