10 Things You Didn’t Know About Big Boy Chill!
I don’t say much about myself. I can be a pretty personal guy. I figured I could let a few things go that maybe you didn’t know about me, so here goes!
1. I’m the 2nd child of 4. I have 2 brothers & 1 sister. Sometimes I feel like the oldest though.
2. I was a heart patient at the age of 4, I recovered pretty well though, obviously.
3. I hate lighting. Don’t judge me, I had a bad experience when I was little. Go ahead, laugh…….
4. I don’t have special powers. Sorry, I can’t turn water into ice with magical frost from my mouth.
5. I like peanut butter on anything. Well, almost anything.
6. I attended Lake Charles Boston High School, Class of 2001.
7. I’m a college graduate. McNeese State University Class of 2006. Don’t ask me why there’s an extra year of college. Smh….
8. I don’t like when people rattle the spare change in their pocket. *shrugs shoulders* Kinda weird isn’t it?
9. When I was little I thought I was a Ghostbuster, my proton pack was a fisher price wheel barrell with a belt and umbrella attached to it. Yes, I wore it on my back.
10. I love my listeners! You are all the reason I have the # 1 night show in the city!
There’s some other things I could tell you, but I figured that about do it for now. I might consider giving you some more tidbits in the future, now you can say you know a little about Big Boy Chill!