Calcasieu Parish Summer Student Food Service Program
The Calcasieu Parish Police Jury, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the Louisiana Department of Education have joined forces to provide free meals for children parish wide this summer.
The joint effort provides lunch for children ages 5 - 18 in Calcasieu Parish. The program began on June 1st and will continue until July 24th. No registration or qualifications are required.
You can pick up the meals Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 12:30pm.
Here are the locations of the Summer Food Service Program:
- DeQuincy Recreation Center, 507 Oak St., DeQuincy
- DeQuincy Primary School, 3024 McNeese St., DeQuincy
- Sulphur Housing Authority, 312 Brooks St., Sulphur
- W.T. Henning Elementary School, 774 Henning Drive, Sulphur
- J.I. Watson Elementary School, 201 First Ave., Iowa.
- Moss Bluff Middle School, 297 Park Road
- Western Heights Elementary School, 1100 Elizabeth St., Westlake
- Managan Recreation Center, 1221 Sampson St., Westlake
- Vinton Elementary School, 1610 Hampton St.
- Vinton Recreation Center (Ward 7 Recreation), 1615 Horridge St., Vinton.
The meals are served on a first come, first serve basis. There is no charge for the meals. This year due to COVID-19 guidelines, no food will be allowed to be consumed on site.
For more information, call 721-4030 ext. 5111 or email email@example.com.