Top 20 Restaurants “Local Favorites” Of SWLA Contest
Okay SWLA, what’s your favorite place to eat? I know it’s almost impossible to name just one. How about your top three? Louisiana is known all over the world for the best food on the planet, that’s why culinary tourism so big! Tourist flock to our state to experience our culture, festivals and music, but most of all the food. So let them know, where to go eat in SWLA.
Now through Wednesday May, 10 the Lake Charles/Southwest Louisiana Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) is inviting residents to vote for their top three favorite restaurants. The winning restaurants will be listed as the Top 20 Restaurants “Local Favorites” of Southwest Louisiana. Click here to vote now, and keep in mind it’s 1 vote per computer, and email address. Voters will also get a chance to win a $100 gift card as well! Below is a look at the official rules for the contest.
· Must be local restaurant
· Must be located in Calcasieu Parish
· People will be allowed to submit up to three (3) different restaurants for nomination on one (1) ballot.
· One (1) ballot per IP address.
· One (1) ballot per email address.
· Users may not submit the same restaurant more than once on a single ballot. Duplicate restaurants on the same ballot will be counted as one.
Gift Card Sweepstakes Rules:
· Upon successfully submitting your valid restaurant nomination ballot, you will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes to receive a $100 Visa Gift Card.
· Entrants must be 18 years or older.
· Winner will be contacted through email and given up to 48 hours to respond before an alternate winner may be selected.
Subscribe to 107 JAMZ on
Shelley Johnson, the executive director of the CVB, said of this popular contest “Visitors love our food, and they always want to know where locals like to eat. So, in honor of our delicious culinary heritage that we enjoy in Southwest Louisiana, we highlight the Top 20 Restaurants ‘Local Favorites’ every year. People are passionate about this competition, and the votes are always close, so we encourage everyone to vote and spread the word on social media for others to vote too.” By the way, the winners are picked 100% by the voters. On your mark, set, vote!
For more info log onto www.visitlakecharles.org/vote.