Cheapest Crawfish Prices In Lake Charles, Louisiana
Looking for some spicy mudbugs around town? We have a list of restaurants and drive-thrus all across The Chuck that have the best prices.
Crawfish Fun Fact: I found this article that says the oldest fossil records show crawfish burrows in Australia from over 115 years ago. Crawfish farming didn't start to catch on until the 1960s and today Louisiana provides 70-90% of the crawfish consumed in the USA.
The crawfish prices around your town are frequently updated on The Crawfish App website.
Here Are The Cheapest Crawfish Prices In Lake Charles:
5. Heinen's Crawfish Boil-n-Go - $4.99 per pound boiled
4. Bourq's Fresh Seafood - $4.99 per pound boiled / Live $2.33 per pound
3. Contraband Crawfish - $4.25 per pound boiled / Live $3.00 per pound
2. OB's Bar & Grill - $4.99 per pound boiled.
1. Rouses - $2.49 per pound boiled / Live $1.99 per pound
I'm not much of a crawfish eater, but I love the potatoes, mushrooms, onions, sausage, and corn that are boiled with the crawfish. Where are your favorite places to get the extras boiled with your mudbugs? Let us in know in the comments of our Facebook post.
Essential Items for Your Hurricane Kit
Foods Louisiana People Cook in the Summer