The CPSB Child Welfare and Attendance Office (CWA) has extended their hours to allow parents and guardians to enroll students in school, apply for inzone/out of zone permits, present academic or health records and any other required documents.

Please note the Calcasieu Parish School Board requires proof of address in order to register your child.  You must provide two copies of recent utility bills(full page) or receipts and copy of your/parent ID.  If the legal guardian lives with someone else, if custody has changed, need more information on hours and first-time enrollment in CPSB schools, Click here.

The CWA Office will be open till 6 p.m. on Thursday August 6 and will begin writing permits for Ward 3 Schools throughout the day. To find out what school zone you live in Click here.