City of Lake Charles To Hold Citywide Blood Drive
Mayor Nic Hunter and city leaders are issuing a challenge to residents of Lake Charles and surrounding areas to donate blood and plasma.
There is an urgent need for blood donations in the city of Lake Charles and most of SWLA. The COVID-19 pandemic and back-to-back hurricanes already caused a massive deficit. Now, city leaders and medical officials say the winter storm has brought the local blood supply to critical levels.
Tuesday, March 2, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- City Hall (326 Pujo Street) register at www.lifeshare.org
Wednesday, March 3, 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Lifeshare Blood Center Donor Room (214 Dr. Michael DeBakey Drive) register at www.lifeshare.org
- Huber Park Community Center (2510 4th Street) register at www.vitalant.org
- Donald Ray Stevens Community Center (1619 Cessford Street) register at www.lifeshare.org
Thursday, March 4, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- College Oaks Recreation Center (3518 Ernest Street) register at www.vitalant.org
Friday, March 5, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- McMillan Park (303 N. Goos Street) register at www.lifeshare.org
For more information, click here.