Entergy Donates $560,000 To Local SWLA Charities
As the old saying goes, Entergy is "putting their money where their mouth is" with a huge donation to SWLA Hurricane Laura recovery efforts.
The more than half a billion dollar donation will go to help fund several local non-profit charities and organizations helping residents recover from the devastation Hurricane Laura inflicted on SWLA. These include the United Way, the Red Cross, the Southwest Louisiana Center for Health Services, organizations in Cameron Parish, Care Health Services of Sulphur, and the Community Foundation of Southwest Louisiana.
Currently, Entergy has restored power to 95% of their customers in SWLA and hope to restore the rest of the 5% by the end of this week.