Free COVID-19 Testing With No Medical Requirements
Expanded drive-thru COVID-19 testing is finally available for everyone now through May 15, 2020! To be eligible, residents need to be 16 years of age or older, bring an ID, and must live in Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, or Jeff Davis parishes. This new testing criteria is being conducted by a Quest Laboratory and results can take up to five days to obtain.
If you want to know if you have, or have had, the coronavirus, this is your opportunity. Testing is free and there are no medical requirements. Residents are reminded to practice social distancing at all testing sites, to wear a mask. Line-up can start at 8:30 am and testing will begin at 9:00 am at the following locations:
- Tuesday, May 5 – Lake Charles Civic Center – 900 North Lakeshore Drive
- Wednesday, May 6 - West Cal Arena – 401 Arena Road, Sulphur
- Thursday, May 7 – Lake Charles Civic Center – 900 North Lakeshore Drive
- Monday, May 11 – Vinton City Hall ��� 1200 Horridge Street, Vinton
- Tuesday, May 12 – Dequincy City Hall – 300 North Holly Street, DeQuincy
- Wednesday, May 13 – Iowa City Hall – 115 North Thompson Avenue, Iowa
- Thursday, May 14 – Westlake City Hall – 1001 Mulberry Street, Westlake
- Friday, May 15 - To be Announced
Please note, there are no public restrooms at the testing sites and pets are not allowed. If you are sick enough to require emergency care, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
For more information about the expanded testing, call LA 211.