Got Warrants? Get a Fresh Start With New Amnesty Program
The Lake Charles City Court and Ward 3 Marshal's Office are doing what I feel is truly a great thing for those looking to get a fresh start. They are offering a Fresh Start Amnesty Program with absolutely no fear of arrest. The dates are April 19- May 19.
- This is only valid for warrants Issued prior to January 1st, 2021
- All warrants will be recalled during this period
- Those who do not qualify for amnesty can get a new court date
- Clear up outstanding warrants and old traffic tickets
- Payment plans are available
- Get the opportunity to get your drivers license back
- You could save 50% by taking advantage of amnesty
There are no arrests. Warrants will be recalled and you can have your fees reduced or removed. For more details, call 337-491-1565.
You can also get more information from the Lake Charles City Court or the Ward 3 Marshal's Office. I will be talking with Ward 3 Marshal Nate Keller during my show this afternoon with all of the details. Make sure you are tuned in and looking for alerts on our mobile app for the time.
This is great for those who may have fallen on hard time during the pandemic and hurricanes. This is truly a great initiative to help many who need a little support during tough times.