AllHipHop reports new details surrounding Kevin Hart's condition and what transpired the day of his horrific accident in the California foothills on September 1. Since the crash, the superstar comedian/actor has had to undergo an extensive back surgery to  repair three fractures to his spine. The fact that he's not paralysed is mind blowing. His wife Eniko Parrish told TMZ he was doing good considering the mangled Plymouth Barracuda he literally climbed out of early Sunday morning.

Sources close to the situation told TMZ Hart's fractures had to be fused. One in the lumbar section of his spine and in two places in the thoracic section. The 40-year old entertainer is expected to make a full recovery, but doctors say the road is going to be a little rough. Kevin is looking at months of physical therapy and rehab before he'll be 100%. California Highway Patrol confirmed the funny man left the scene of the accident seeking medical attention. According to reports, Hart's security team drove him to his home in Calabasas.

E! News obtained the collision report which confirms Kevin's friend Jared Black, was driving and not under the influence at the time of the crash. The 28 - year old was pinned behind the stirring wheel and had to be cut out of the vehicle. He was badly injured with reported major injuries to his back. Black was airlifted to UCLA where he remains hospitalized. Little else is known about his condition at this time. His fiancée Rebecca Broxterman is Eniko's personal trainer, and was in the back seat of the vintage car. The 31-year was pulled from the wreckage by paramedics, but amazingly enough suffered no major injuries.

According to the collision report Jared smashed into a fence in one of the treacherous curves of Mulholland Highway at approximately 12:45 a.m. The classic muscle car landed in a deep embankment, where Kevin Hart was a front seat passenger. The 1970 Barracuda was barely recognizable said a witness who called 911.

E! News reports the call was placed at the scene where the witness told dispatch the cars "roof [was] crushed" and the door "smashed." The caller told the operator there were two people trapped in the car, explaining they were "conscious" but "scared because they're stuck in there."


More From 107 JAMZ