The Perfect Summer ‘Grilling And Relaxing By The Pool’ Drink
Imagine this: the grill is aflame, the pool is cool and crystal clear, and you have a Grilled Peach & Pineapple Sangria in your hand. Nice, right?
Nothing says summer like a light and sweet citrus drink, so invite all your friends over for great conversations and even better drinks.
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sauvignon blanc or other white wine
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 medium peeled peaches, pitted and halved
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 4 slices
You make sangria by combining wine, lemonade, and liqueur. You can also add slices of grilled lemon and lime for a citrusy boost of flavor.
For the full set of directions on how to make a Grilled Peach & Pineapple Sangria, click here.
For 42 other amazing poolside drink recipes, click here.