As a fire burned a storage unit beneath one woman’s apartment in Tulsa, Oklahoma, one of her neighbors managed to find humor in the incident, said

One resident’s account of what happened will leave you in stitches from laughter. When interviewed by the Tulsa news station, this is what the woman had to say in regards to what had transpired. "Aw, man, the building is on fire,” said Michelle Dobnye. "I said ‘no, what?’ I got my three kids and we bounced out. Nuh-uh, we ain't gon be in no fire. Not today.”

According to the news site, in light of the unforeseen incident “everyone is all smiles despite the situation.”  The neighbors have all reportedly pulled together to support each other.


More From 107 JAMZ