Waffle House Employees Fired for Washing Hair in the Kitchen [VIDEO]
Two employees fired from Waffle House for making the kitchen their personal salon.
Two Arkansas Waffle House employees have been fired after a video emerged where one of them is seen dipping her hair into a pot of water over the stove in the restaurant's kitchen. According to Memphis, Tennessee’s WREG, one customer found hair in his food while dining in the Forrest City restaurant, about 90 miles east of Little Rock.
Lucky for the restaurant they did pass a state health department inspection.
Reminds me of an experience I had once at one of their restaurants here in Southwest Louisiana, but I digress.