Warmer Weather Is Headed Our Way
During the summer, we all wished for a cool front to come save us. When one finally got here, it was seven months too late and hit with a fury Mother Nature hasn't unleashed in years.
Funny how things can change so quickly. We're all now hoping for a warm front to come save us. There is great news on the forecast horizon for SWLA, though. Warm weather is on the way.
Here's the National Weather Service Forecast for SWLA:
- Today - Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind around 15mph, with gusts as high as 20mph.
- Tonight - Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 10mph, with gusts as high as 20mph.
- Friday - Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 10mph.
- Friday Night - Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 5mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday - Sunny, with a high near 51. East wind around 5mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. East wind around 5mph.
- Sunday - Partly sunny, with a high near 63. South wind 5 to 10mph.
- Sunday Night - A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind around 5mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Monday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 5 to 10mph.
- Monday Night - Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
By Sunday, we will start seeing temperatures back in the 60s and by Wednesday, it will almost be 70 degrees. What a contrast to the freezing temps we've seen the last few days. When you step back and look at it, it's crazy to see almost the whole country under snow right now.