2020 SWLA Summer Food Program Schedule
The 2020 Summer Food Service program is underway through Friday, July 24. This program is made possible by the Calcasieu Parish Police Jury Human Services Department. Free lunch is being served on a first-come, first-served basis at the following Calcasieu Parish locations:
• DeQuincy Recreation Center, 507 Oak St., DeQuincy
• DeQuincy Primary School, 3024 McNeese St., DeQuincy
• Sulphur Housing Authority, 312 Brooks St., Sulphur
• W.T. Henning Elementary School, 774 Henning Drive, Sulphur
• J.I. Watson Elementary School, 201 First Ave., Iowa.
• Moss Bluff Middle School, 297 Park Road
• Western Heights Elementary School, 1100 Elizabeth St., Westlake
• Managan Recreation Center, 1221 Sampson St., Westlake
• Vinton Elementary School, 1610 Hampton St.
• Vinton Recreation Center (Ward 7 Recreation), 1615 Horridge St., Vinton.
Lunch is available to all children 18 and under. No charge and no registration is necessary. Due to COVID-19 safety guidelines, no food can be consumed on site. Food can be picked-up daily between 11:30am-12:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Please note, all food sites will be closed on Friday, July 4 to observe the holiday.
All food program requirements are the same for all children, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability. For more info, call (337) 721-4030 ext. 5111 or email email@example.com.