Church Federal Grants Assistance Workshop This Thursday
There is still a lot of information out there that is available for those in need. This information is not only for businesses and homes. There is plenty of information for churches in need that have been affected by Laura, Delta, or both.
There will be a Federal Grants Funding Workshop held this Thursday, December 17 from 5:30-7:00pm at the Mike D Lanza Community Center 609 Sycamore Street in Lake Charles.
Some of the items that will be discussed are listed below:
- How do Houses of Worship/ Churches benefit
- Federal Grants Benefits and Application Assistance
- Contract Information for Future Assistance
- Common House of Worship Eligibility Q&A
- Onsite Entity Assessments
The deadline for submitting for the Federal Grants under DR-4559 is now December 31. There will be limited seating and masks are required in order to enter. To RSVP, text 504-329-2665.