SWLA Center For Health Services Is Offering Free Dental Services
The SWLA Center for Health Services is offering free dental services on Saturday June 15th. There are only 125 spots available for free services and they will be performed at 2000 Opelousas Street from 8 am- 6 pm.
Please be advised that all patients will be triaged prior to services and a history of illness or diagnosis may prevent services. The only free day for services is June 15th, 2019.
- You can only register ONE time.
- Register at www.freedomfest.com. Go to the reserve a spot and click there to reserve a spot and fill out the required form.
- Once you register online an SWLA representative will contact you to confirm your information and that you will be present.
- You can ONLY receive 1 of the 3 services being offered Saturday, June 15th.
- No duplicated email addresses will be accepted.
- We must be able to contact you to confirm that you will be present to receive the service or you will forfeit your spot.